Sunday, November 10, 2013

Adventures: Regular Life in Missoula in the fall.

I would say almost winter...
Getting dark at 5 pm.  Snow some.  Xmas stuff in the stores. 

Colisms:
 While playing the game "would you rather be" in a restaurant:
"Would you rather be an open sign or a closed sign?"   Now there is a philosophical question.  Birch said closed because then he could open when he wants and Cole said opened because everyone would come to see him.

While peeing in his bathroom.  There is a giant Yoda sticker on the wall behind his toilet.  In the middle of the pee I hear him say to himself.  " Yoda give me some Jedi wisdom."  When I come in laughing he quickly switches to playing penis guitar.  ( You do not want to see that. )

Birchsim:

I made a joke in the car on the way to school.  "Mom that was the perfect time to interject some humor into our morning."  

" I am going to stay in bed all day"  ( every single am)


So we hiked and did ghost towns with friends.  Birch had a Go Indians Boo Colonist play. We had bears in our yard.  We watched master chef junior and Cole became and expert, but still doesn't like his food mixed.  We did rock climbing and fencing competitions.  We had the Day of the Dead parade with all the costumes and the fire dancers. (David's favorite parade ever!!)  We had lice over and over and over again. Of course violin- soon to be fiddle only.  Flute.  and the SAX now....Oh and don't forget Jo teaching the kids "What did the fox say?"
David travelled and kissed our Africa friends hello. I still love work and start vasectomies back soon.
Overall a good fall.  Looking forward to Tulsa with the family and xmas here with David's parents. 







 
 

No comments: