Saturday, May 21, 2011

Adventure: Fun in the yard New Orleans style.

One of my trips in the US was in New Orleans.  So I brought back masks to play with.  This is our gang ( remember the girls live just with us) playing all day in the yard with the chickens, rabbits, dogs, and on top of the safari car.  David is proud of the garden that he helped design and build and that now Samwell maintains…. (our gardener/everything worker who helps us by opening compound gates, keeping lawn mowed, playing with kids, raising chickens).  We are lucky to have him around to help out.  He lives with us. If you visit bring him a real novel- he reads better than most Tanzanians.  Mt Meru is the mountain we see each morning.  Peaceful …

may 2011 008

may 2011 006may 2011 004may 2011 005

may 2011 010may 2011 013may 2011 012

1 comment:

Noah and Max said...

so how can we get me there???? I want to come so bad. Everytime I see pictures I want to be there!