I like ski time in the sun- but I need to get away for warmth…
Off to MX with family. Beach time with cousins and sunburned day one because we did not learn a darn thing about sun and skin. When Birch has his skin cancer removed everyone remind me.
Heading to Espiritu Santos for camping. Cole still wears his fast suit ( speedo ).
Our camp site. I miss Africa tends with colonial furniture- but these were great.
Paddle boarding, kayaking and swimming with sea lions.
Typical Cole nap in Kayak. David harassing sea lions and gets bit and takes a pic- no skin broken like on Aunt Rebecca.
Family photos
Mt Kilimanpoop named by the kids and sacrificial alter to for dead fish to the sea birds. I have never seen Birch whack a fish on the rock to kill it when it was only half alive like that before. “ Putting it out of its misery before the sacrifice.” - All circle of life.
Lots of great days on this trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment