Superb surprise party for Doctor Joey with all my expat friends/patients. I know everyone’s deepest medical secrets. It really is like being a small town doc where you know everyone you take care of. Worms, pregnancies, family planning, diarrhea, diarrhea, boils boils boils…….
Trip to Lake Natron. I was a piss ant about the road and the drive. Float tires, bumps, heat…. ughhh I get so car sick and anxious. But we made it there and back!! Thanks to support of friends who put up with my crazy. Great lake again. Boys have grown up so much in the last year of so. So great to have Jo from AK in town. Waterfall really fun.
Giant goodbye party at our house- David’s Margaritas draw the crowds in and then get them drunk. Chili works well for a party this big.
recital pics to come soon!!!! Twinkle Twinkle and flute soloist!!
No comments:
Post a Comment