We drove an hour and a half with Claudia, Lucas, Camilla, and Antonella since their dad was gone too. Went to manyara national Park and then through the park to AND BEYOND lodge. We got great resident rates. This place charges a ton for non residents. You have pretty much 2 staff for every one guest. Best customer service I have had in TZ by far since being here.
Here is the lodge.
Here is our banda.
Fun at drink time. I brought bubbles and balloon balls to entertain the kids while we drank frozen gin and tonics.
Night time fancy dinner- then the kids went to bed for a movie with a Masai ascari and we stayed up and listened to the music.
Animals on the way home. I have trouble shooting pics and driving the safari like David does. Hippos walking- cool site for day time.
We also saw the norms- baboons, zebra, cape buffalo, giraffe, monkeys, etc.…
Nice shot like we all love each other and miss daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment