Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lesson: Explorers are cool to study.

Birch’s unit at school was exploration. They went on a camping trip and they did a presentation. Birch had to dress up like Orville Wright. He was so disgusted that he had no kid size coat and jacket. He never realized he didn’t even though he has never worn one even in the states. Didn’t quite get the logic since he wears flip flops every day.. but we used dad’s also limited supply and I threaded some airplanes through his hat. He was the host so I added some videos. Our school really does well at encouraging public speaking!!! I asked Birch if he would run for office some day and he said Cole could since Cole is in kindergarten student council. Birch wants to be a coast guard, shark diver, reader, hiker type job.

I like how Birch dances and how his friend dances like a Masai next to him with the jumping.

march 2011 070

2 comments:

Noah and Max said...

try reposting video it didn't download :(

Noah and Max said...

thank you :) Love it.