"travels, adventures, lessons, and life with joey, david, birch, and cole"
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Adventure: Wii for the first time ever in our house
Enjoy the videos if you can. Nana and papa are to blame or thank for these as you see fit. Luckily power outages 12 hours at a time limit Wii screen time. Of course see how opposed to Wii David is when you watch the videos.....
My favorite is the last one. I was laughing so hard at David. I think why he doesn't mind it is because they are moving. We just got Xbox Kinect it blows Wii out of the water. No remote...look it up online it's awesome.
1 comment:
My favorite is the last one. I was laughing so hard at David. I think why he doesn't mind it is because they are moving. We just got Xbox Kinect it blows Wii out of the water. No remote...look it up online it's awesome.
Post a Comment