Sunday, November 21, 2010

Lesson: Two weeks is too long for daddy to be away, but you/we/I can survive.

 

No worries.  I can take them to the pool all the time.  Who cares if they get skin cancer.

nov 2010 001

Or not if the rains come for the first time in three months. But we need the rain or they ration the electricity more.

nov 2010 015

Don’t leave them alone too long while you are on the internet or they find ways to stay active.

nov 2010 021nov 2010 022

Or give them USA projects- this is digging for gems.  It lasted 15 minutes of play and one hour of clean up.

nov 2010 013

 

Don’t have the fight with Birch for the 100 time that the flip flops are dead- until dad comes home  with new ones.

nov 2010 024

Dad finally home and football outside in the lawn.

 

nov 2010 019nov 2010 020

And then when mom making dinner dad…. looking at the birds he missed while he was in the USA.

nov 2010 025

2 comments:

Noah and Max said...

okay so my favorite is the marker :) I can only hope it was washable. You did survive and you will again. You are my hero. Love you and miss you even more.

Jeri

Noah and Max said...

okay you know what I think is too long???? Updating your blog :) Love you and post pics of Ethopia soon.