I was a safari mom and drove thru Tarangire without David. I did not get stuck, I fought off tsetse flies biting kids in the back, I sited animals (kind of), and packed a great picnic lunch all on my own. Lisa decided to help in my car just as we drove into the park, so actually I had lots of help with the kids. Not sure if we helped or confused each other as we named animals and spurted out animal facts to the kids. Birch the Birder only rolled his eyes a few times. “Mom that is the exact same hornbill we see all the time it is just the female” roll eye, disgusted sigh..
Here are some of my favorite pics.
It is a stampede of…….. safari cars to watch the one lion lay in the grass.
elephants up close
Ground hornbill and secretary bird and 1 million ostriches.
Inside the giant baobab hunter’s hideout.
A hug for safari mom Lisa and the campsite gang-
Even on safari kids get bored. This is Birch reading while on safari. He is even in the front seat and giraffes are crossing the road. ughhh
No comments:
Post a Comment