Flour, butter, eggs, milk, vanilla, sugar.....
Where did you get the corn?
I did not use Maize.
So I pretty much served my kids cupcakes for dinner and breakfast last night. Good mom.....
Story two:
In order to travel to Kenya next week for vacation we have to buy special insurance for the car. In trying to get this, the company that I was at told me my current car insurance had really almost gone bankrupt and hadn't paid a claim in over 3 years. ( Tanzania Nati0nal Insurance) So we decide we need real insurance for the car and I give her the registration. She asks me my name etc....and two days later I pick up the insurance. It is in someone elses name. I ask why. She registered it under the name on the title- which is the old owner and not our name. David hadn't given me the new title. So Now we don't have time to get the correct insurance before we leave. She says she will change it all and not to worry but just to pretend that we are drivng the car of the previous owners- not ours. So then I go to customs to get a special certificate that lets us avoid hassels at the border. You have to leave your title with them. he makes me leave our real title and says the same thing. "Pretend you are driving these peoples car if you do not have time to get the name on the insurance changed."
So I love that it took me about 2 days worth of investigation for insurance and I still did it wrong, but that everyone says no worries. We know who you are if something happens and will help you. So off we go to Kenya.
Wish us luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment