Friday, January 22, 2010

Lesson: Get involved in school fast and you will love school

Birch and Cole were part of the ISM Safi Circus after just one week of school. Cole was a minibeast and Birch was a P1P2 acrobat. Birch's partner missed the night show so Birch had to do his balancing on his own. Great fun at the school. See some video highlights. Check out Cole's mouth for the last song. During the strong man act when they asked for volunteers Birch yelled mom- raise your hand raise your hand. Then a girl was picked and he said" she always gets picked"- Birch was at all the rehearsals but still thought I had a shot. I love their little brains.

These are some random videos. This is the roof on our temp housing and Birch and Cole got everyone involved in football one day when bored of mom. The second is Cole practicing with his camera. He has lot if "Indy style" videos. This is one of his favorite of his feet walking. I left the one of Birch on the toilet off because that was a mad actor!!

1 comment:

Noah and Max said...

YEAH! The videos are working. The Circus looked like a big event with strobe lights. I love the songs. Man I am so in awe of what you guys are getting to do! Love you!