Saturday, August 22, 2009

travel: THE CRUISE $$$$????!!!!!

To celebrate my sis Janna's bday we took mom and dad on a cruise. The only thing missing was the little sis. I would have love to see Jeri snorkeling too. We kayaked, ate at fancy restaurants, shopped, snorkeled, ate fancy food, played bingo, bought art, drank, and ate lots of food. Overall a good time even if I felt guilty about the environmental impact I was making. I loved being with my family and having some kid free entertainment. I am trying the slide show again. peace

2 comments:

Noah and Max said...

I like the slideshow! great idea. you did something I don't even know how to do

Russell, Julie, Natalie, & Liam said...

the cruise sounds like you all had a ball! Can't believe Birch climbed Katahdin. Wow!!!!! That is just awesome. David and he must be so proud. I know I am. the slideshow works fine. If you find it bulky, though, try it through Picasa. I liked that way better personally. Love and miss. Julie