We spent
Thanksgiving in Jackson NH this year with Mimi and Popi. Lots of quiet time, snow, hiking. ( rare joey picture I allowed- to show my parents I do exist)


Great house we rented.


In celebration for turkey day Birch's school did an Indian and Pilgram party. Here is his Indian suit. Of course the little Journeycake was an Indian too. The school celebrations still catch me off guard. I show up with pretzels in a bag and other moms have little hand made turkeys made out of marshmellows, pretzels, raisons, etc. Birch still loves me.
Great house we rented.
In celebration for turkey day Birch's school did an Indian and Pilgram party. Here is his Indian suit. Of course the little Journeycake was an Indian too. The school celebrations still catch me off guard. I show up with pretzels in a bag and other moms have little hand made turkeys made out of marshmellows, pretzels, raisons, etc. Birch still loves me.
2 comments:
I think the school needs to work on their indian costumes (or mom doees, whichever). Typical Joey, I don't see you making homemade marshmallow turkey treats :)
the shot of the kids of the final joy of tree cutting...wow but birch finally looks like david!
Post a Comment